Our latest back office solution is for the Jennings Motor Group who needed a complete revamp of their online stock management system in order to accommodate their new ventures.
Their current management system was over 11 years old and although was still doing a good job, was starting to get a little clunky, was in an old language and was becoming increasingly more difficult to build on.
The stock management system allows Jennings to manage all their used cars which powers all their websites, runs reports, automatically exports to sites such as Autotrader and WeBuyAnyCar and ties together their whole online business, so this was no small task.
So off we went creating a new platform which features the ability for Jennings to:
- Manually add used vehicles
- Automatically look up vehicles which auto populates all specification data
- Assign vehicles to a photographer which are then automatically uploaded
- Have a refined screen so their customers can search online within their dealerships
- Linking into their other systems to show data on enquiries and hits
- Full reports showing breakdown of vehicle data by dealership, sales figures, hits and enquiries
- Integrating back into their in-house system for stock matching
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We called this system the JAW which stands for Jennings Auto Workspace, as we have acronyms for all our back offices.
As you can see this system gives an enormous amount of control over their used stock, shows superb feedback and overview of their data and provides a brand spanking new platform going forward.
Back to blog
Let's discuss how we can
help your business succeed
Tell us about your project and we will be in touch