Jennings Parts Shop
In addition to selling and servicing used vehicles, the Jennings Motor Group also have an enormous range of Ford parts that they sell direct from their dealerships.
Their current parts shop was an external ecommerce platform, which was getting a bit old and clunky and also did nothing for their SEO with it being on a separate site.
So the task was to create a new shop integrated within the Jennings Motor Group website. As this was a fully integrated solution then we couldn’t use an off the shelf platform such as Shopify and so we had to create something that was custom.
So off we went and created a back office system that allows Jennings to:
- Add full product ranges including names, descriptions, images and features
- Add price information for different variations of the products including special offers
- Add in special META information against each product and category for the search engines
- Create a full SEO friendly category structure that products are assigned to
- Create delivery platform for posting products internationally and also click and collect from a dealership
- Generate invoices automatically
- View all orders and process them with the system
- Export all stock automatically to ebay and other platforms
Again all of this was delivered in a modern, responsive design allowing Jennings to manage their products on the go.
Once this was complete we then integrated all the products into the Jennings Motor Group website with full shopping cart facility integrated with SagePay and PayPal.
Visit website at Jennings Motor Group Shop
Back to blog
Let's discuss how we can
help your business succeed
Tell us about your project and we will be in touch